Hello Chris,

The EvaluateJsonPath processor has the property "Destination" which gives you
the option to send it either to the FlowFile content or a FlowFile attribute.
Selecting "flowfile-attribute" will place the value in the "kafka.key"
attribute of the FlowFile. You can find documentation for EvaluateJsonPath
here[1].

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.EvaluateJsonPath/index.html

Hope your NiFi use is going well,
Joe

Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joeperciv...@yahoo.com

On Monday, March 21, 2016 1:34 PM, "McDermott, Chris Kevin (MSDU -