From: Matt Burgess <mattyb...@gmail.com<mailto:mattyb...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 1:00 PM
To: "users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>"
<users@nifi.apache.org<mailto:users@nifi.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Writing files to MapR File system using putHDFS

Ravi,

There is a pull request on GitHub based on Sumo's branch (from your #1
question) to add a Maven profile for building the nifi-hadoop-libraries-nar
with MapR JARs rather than Apache Hadoop JARs:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/475

Regards,
Matt

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Ravi Papisetti (rpapiset)