Good morning Davy,
I have all (barring tests that fail) code in place to fulfill NIFI-2615
[1]. I plan on wrapping up the testing of it today and submitting a P/R.
One thing to call out is that at present it is it's own module. However, I
plan on adding it to the NiFi Standard Processor bundle before submitting
the P/R. Let me know if you want me to add in the processing for the
demarcator splitting.

Thanks,
Andrew