We're still testing our migration from 0.7.2 to 1.1.2 which is imminent. We still don't know how much of this is going to have to be reconfigured. Our down-streamers tend to be on the grouchy side, so we're testing to see what's going to irritate them. Were it not for the magic ids, I'd feel safe writing a Python script to run through their flow tarballs fixing the controller-setting impedance mismatches. Who knows; maybe there will be nothing to change although we know for certain of a /DBConnectionPool/ property change.

I will come back here in a few hours or tomorrow with an update on how it's going. I'll try to keep the noise down because what may alarm us shouldn't be a cause for alarm for everyone.

Thanks for the replies,

Russ