Hi Ara,

I can see that the Toolkit version is 1.7.1 but what versions of NiFi and
NiFi Registry are you using?

Can you perform an ssldump [1] on the Toolkit or the Registry side to see
the TLS handshake error (supposing that is the issue) more closely?

[1]
https://devcentral.f5.com/articles/troubleshooting-tls-problems-with-ssldump