Hi Andrew - yes its a container environment. Everything I work with is in
effect 'dockerized'. I created the container environment with 128min memory
and 256 max memory and 500m cpu which is half a core (2.40GHz per core). I
think that should be fine for the CLI but you tell me otherwise.

Hi Andy - I was hoping the TLS handshake was the reason but that parameter
for the JVM did not solve it. The speed remained the same, slow. I found out
the jvm i was using already had /dev/urandom it was using.

Calling cli.sh <command> <arg> is still 10+ seconds.

Here's the odd thing.. Using the CLI, the very first command is again 10+
seconds, but subsequent commands are 1 second if that.
The only one that takes 2-3 seconds is the pg-import one but thats because
its a hefty flow (100+ processors there).

I also tried setting '-XX:+UseAES -XX:+UseAESIntrinsics' as well. ("TLS/SSL
Performance Improvements for Java"
https://docs.hazelcast.org/docs/latest-development/manual/html/Security/TLS-SSL.html).

I'm puzzled why using the CLI, the first command is fast, and rest are fast,
while calling the cli from outside is always same 10+ seconds slowness...

--
Sent from: http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/