Hi Kevin,

I'm using image from Docker hub on this link:
https://hub.docker.com/r/chaffelson/nifi-registry

I think I know where is the problem. The problem is in config file where
http host and http port property remains even if I manually set https host
and htpps port.
I deleted http host and http port to be empty, but when I started container
again, those values are again there.

I don't know what the author of image wanted to say with this:

The Docker image can be built using the following command:

.
~/Projects/nifi-dev/nifi-registry/nifi-registry-docker/dockerhub/DockerBuild.sh

What does this commend mean?

And this:

Note: The default version of NiFi-Registry specified by the Dockerfile is
typically that of one that is unreleased if working from source. To build
an image for a prior released version, one can override the
NIFI_REGISTRY_VERSIONbuild-arg with the following command:

docker build --build-arg=NIFI_REGISRTY_VERSION={Desired NiFi-Registry
Version} -t apache/nifi-registry:latest .

For this command above you need to have Dockerfile. I tried with Dockerfile
from docker hub, but there are errors in execution on this line:

ADD sh/ ${NIFI_REGISTRY_BASE_DIR}/scripts/

 On the other hand, If I manage to get the image with first command, I will
get Nifi registry version 0.1.0 which I don't want.

I'm little bit confused here, sorry for longer mail.

Thanks.

Regards,
Tom