Yes, this log INFO I see also on my Nifi registry without docker.

I configured logback to DEBUG inside my container and I found in app.log
this exception:

un.security.krb5.KrbException: Cannot locate default realm

I started container with --add-host command to add in hosts file all my
Domain Kerberos FQDN's
for KDC server. I tried also to ping it from container and it is alive.

FYI. I crated volume for container to have access to krb5.conf file.
krb5.conf file is the same as for
my Nifi registry as a service where everything works. File permissions are
added also.

Don't know what else it could be.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.