Hi Daniel,

Ok, I see. Thanks for the answer.

I switched to official Nifi registry image. I succeeded to spin up registry
in docker container and to
setup Kerberos provider in identity-providers.xml. Also I configured
authorizers.xml as per afficial Nifi documentation.

I already have the same setup with Kerberos, but not in Docker container.
And everything works like a charm.

When I enter credentials, login does not pass. This is app log:

2019-02-08 12:52:30,568 INFO [NiFi Registry Web Server-14]
o.a.n.r.w.m.IllegalStateExceptionMapper java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Kerberos service ticket login not supported by this NiFi Registry.
Returning Conflict response.
2019-02-08 12:52:30,644 INFO [NiFi Registry Web Server-13]
o.a.n.r.w.s.NiFiRegistrySecurityConfig Client could not be authenticated
due to:
org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException:
An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext Returning 401
response.
2019-02-08 12:52:50,557 INFO [NiFi Registry Web Server-14]
o.a.n.r.w.m.UnauthorizedExceptionMapper
org.apache.nifi.registry.web.exception.UnauthorizedException: The supplied
client credentials are not valid.. Returning Unauthorized response.

Not sure what is going on here.

Regards,
Tom