Hey

I have found the reason to why it is not working.
to reproduce this issue:
1. Create an empty Process Group (PG-Root)
2. Add version control to the PG-Root
3. Add an empty PG (PG-Sub) in PG-Root
4. Add version control to PG-Sub
5. Update PG-Root
6. Check that both PG-Root and PG-Sub are up-to-date with the green check
mark
7. Change "Process Group FlowFile Concurrency"  to "Single FlowFile Per
Node" for the PG-Sub
8. Commit changes to PR-Sub
9. Refresh page
10. PG-Sub should have a green check mark, and PG-Root still has local
changes
11. Commit changes to PG-Root
12. PG-Root is still showing it has local changes, but it has not.

Kind regards
Jens

Den tor. 28. jan. 2021 kl. 07.51 skrev Jens M. Kofoed <
jmkofoed....@gmail.com>:

> I have tried to import all version flows to another NIFI server. It shows
> the same picture.
>
> kind regards
> Jens
>
> Den tor. 28. jan. 2021 kl. 07.40 skrev Jens M. Kofoed <
> jmkofoed....@gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I have tried to compare the 11 flows which is in the same bucket.
>> All 11 flows is using the same parameter context.
>> 9 flows have nested flows which it also under version control.
>> All 5 flows which have issue have nested flows, but there are 4 flows
>> with nested flows which have no issue.
>> 4 of the 5 flows have 2 sub-flows which have a newer version. But in the
>> 5th flow, all sub-flows is up to date.
>> If updating the sub-flows to latest version, they continually show they
>> need update even after updated to latest version.
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Jens
>>

>> Den tor. 28. jan. 2021 kl. 07.13 skrev Jens M. Kofoed <
>> jmkofoed....@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Hi Bryan
>>>
>>> I just tried to create a new process group importing from registry. As
>>> soon the new process group is created it show the *, and moving the cursor
>>> over the star it says: Tracking to "xxx" Version 7 in "yyyy". Local changes
>>> have been made".
>>> Going to show local changes, there are none listed and closing the
>>> window a new windows popup saying: This process Group does not have any
>>> local changes.
>>> See attach screen dumps.
>>>
>>> I all so tried another group, which has neested groups with version
>>> control. Here one of the neested groups has been changed to a newer
>>> version. So the the new root group says there are groups which needs