Ah ok.  And 'data/5' is its own partition (same physical disk as data/4?).
And data/5 is where you see those large files?  Can you show what you see
there in terms of files/sizes?

For the checkpoint period the default is 20 seconds.  Am curious to
know what benefit moving to 300 seconds was giving (might be perfectly fine
for some cases - just curious)

Thanks