Hello,

I saw in dev list that a 1.0.1 release candidate should be available this
week, is that still the plan?
I had a look to your (useful) link with snapshots builds.

Unfortunately, for 1.0.1 there is not recent snapshot here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT/

The most recent one is dated 7th of June.

In 1.0.1 snapshots repository, there are more recent build, but since 1.0.1
is planned before JavaOne (this month I understand), I think it's safer to
target 1.0.1 a prerequisite for an application to be moved from Tomcat to
TomEE+.

Would you please update 1.0.1 snapshot (unless a RC is actually for current
wekk) ?

Thanks,
Alex