David:

Thank you very much for your clear answer, it's alright : I understand that
you're doing best effort to get 1.1.0 done for JavaOne,  I guess that even
if it's not ready at this time it could be available early october. I'm
going to take the risk and bet on it for our project (time to have guts)

Alex