Hi Harald,

i'm not able to reproduce it. I used this ejb:

@Startup

@Singleton

public class MyTimer {

    private int i = 0;

    @Schedule(hour = "*", minute = "*", second = "*")

    public void go() {

        System.out.println("it -> " + (i++));

    }

}

i updated the class to force eclipse to reload it several times and i had
no message of this kind.

Can you share anything to let us reproduce the issue?

Do you customize quartz config?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*