Glad to hear eclipselink is faster. What kind of hardware and operating
system? 32 bit or 64 bit? My windows server 2008 64bit 16GB RAM development
server performs much better than my windows 2003 32bit 4GB RAM production
server.

2008 64bit 16GB RAM server inserts data in database at 2 seconds. Inserting
same data via same software on 2003 32bit 4GB RAM server takes 10 minutes.

Trying to upgrade out of the 32bit machine asap. Using jdk7 on both
servers.