Hi,

I have the following jndi.properties:

java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory

# create a new data source at: java:/openejb/Resource/dbUnitDS
dbUnitDS=new://Resource?type=DataSource
dbUnitDS.JdbcUrl=jdbc:h2:mem:arquillian;DB_CLOSE_DELAY=-1
dbUnitDS.JdbcDriver=org.h2.Driver
dbUnitDS.JtaManaged=true

# add properties for the persistence unit
test.hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.H2Dialect
test.hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=create-drop
test.hibernate.id.new_generator_mappings=true

Unfortunately, jndi.properties is interfering with non-openejb unit tests in
the project. Would like to convert to openejb.xml but need some help. Can
someone send back the openejb.xml equivalent. I'm assuming I can place in
src/test/resources/openejb.xml.

Not being lazy. Just can't find any good resources. Would be nice if this page
could have a sample openejb.xml:
http://tomee.apache.org/embedded-configuration.html

Thanks,
Trev