Simon -

I started looking at the patch you attached to OPENJPA-250 today and I'm
wondering if you had to make any additional changes to get it working
properly in your environment? I applied the patch and I ran a fairly simple
scenario with a number of threads going and I ran into some issues where the
MetaDataRepository wasn't fully initialized yet(The same issue as reported
in this thread). Also, do you recall what the small bugs were that you fixed
in the patch?

-Rick