Unfortunately we don't have a good answer for your use case. I spent a
little (very little) time looking into removing the proxies altogether and
it wasn't as simple as just putting the non proxies into the entity.

There should be a jira created for this use case, but I haven't been able to
find one. Do you have a JIRA acount, and would you mind opening one?

-mike