I am currently out of the office until Tuesday 4th May, 2010. Please, for
urgent enquiries contact thomas.rod...@hackney.gov.uk. Alternatively, I will
respond to your e-mail on my return. Thank you.

Hackney Council may exercise its right to intercept any communication, the only
exception to this would be confidential survey data, with any employee or agent
of the Council using its telephony or data networks. By using these networks
you give your consent to Hackney Council monitoring and recording your
communication.

If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
contact the sender.

For further information about Hackney Council policies please contact Hackney
Service Centre on: 020 8356 3000

London Borough of Hackney may exercise its right to intercept any communication
on its networks - for more information see

http://www.hackney.gov.uk/email_disclaimer.html