You can export also to html and Flash

On 2/02/2013 11:59 AM, Stephen J. Lemmons wrote:
Dear Sir;

      I've been looking at and experimenting with Open Office.   In
particular your presentation package.   I like what I see, however, I
haven't been able to find one thing.  How do you put your presentation on a
CD with a viewer so it can be viewed on another PC that doesn't have Open
Office?   I'm trying to set up some class material for my minister who is
computer illiterate.   I need to give him something that he doesn't have to
try and search all over his computer trying to find a particular piece of
software.   Can you help?  After what I've been through the past two weeks
I really don't want to use any version of MS Office.

          Steve