On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Stephen J. Lemmons <stevejl....@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Sir;
>
>      I've been looking at and experimenting with Open Office.   In
> particular your presentation package.   I like what I see, however, I
> haven't been able to find one thing.  How do you put your presentation on a
> CD with a viewer so it can be viewed on another PC that doesn't have Open
> Office?   I'm trying to set up some class material for my minister who is
> computer illiterate.   I need to give him something that he doesn't have to
> try and search all over his computer trying to find a particular piece of
> software.   Can you help?  After what I've been through the past two weeks
> I really don't want to use any version of MS Office.
>
>          Steve

Hi Steve,

Your best bet in this circumstance is to Export to PDF.  Use the File >
Export to PDF dialog.  This opens a window that allows you to tune how the
receiver views the file in Acrobat Reader.  Click on the "User Interface"
and "Initial View" tabs to view those options.  For instance you can set it
to open in Fullscreen mode and view it like a presentation. Ideal for
people who are "Digitally Challenged".  Most people have Acrobat reader on
their computers already so there is no need for the recipient to install
new software, it should just work for them.

Cheers
GL