Hi Gary,

Gary Aitken schrieb:

On 01/25/14 15:59, Maurice Howe wrote:
When you use "short edge" is there an "apply" tab or anything like
that?

No.  It's a dropdown, so it shows up once the menu is clicked;
then an "OK" to dismiss the whole dialog,
then a "Print" to actually set the process in motion from the main
print dialog.

Wish I could at least figure out whether it was the driver or AOO,
as it was working a few weeks ago.  Unfortunately, I don't have another
printer that has duplex capability.  I suspect it's the driver, but
I'll be danged if I can figure out what's wrong with it.

Isn't there a setting in the driver or in the operating system to print raw data?

Kind regards
Regina