On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:19:42 +0000
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 10:27:14 -0700
> Bernie H <bjhade...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It seems Apache OpenOffice has "deposited" this search engine on my
> > computer, along with Mysearchdial. I don't want or need either one of these
> > annoyances. Please advise how I can kill them both, as I've tried to delete
> > Mysearchdial from Internet Options (where it highjacked my home page!), but
> > can't find either program listed so I can uninstall them. Thanks.
>
> Details on removal are given at
> http://www.malwareremovalguides.info/start-mysearchdial-com-removal-guide/
>
> and at
> http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-conduit-search-malware/
>

> --
> Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>

The two sites I pointed to in an attempt to help this user clear mysearchdial
are unfortunately bogus. They resolve to commercial links and may be part of an
extended mysearchdial scam. Do bot access them in any attempt to remove
mysearchdial.

I suggest using Malwarebytes and Adaware to remove the malware, then a remote
virus scan using housecall from trendmicro.
I leave the location of these sites to the users. Google is your friend.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>