> How? simple... switch your keyboard configuration to Spanish-Traditional
> (in Windows XP to 7, this is done from Control Panel, under "regional
> settings", click on the "Languages" tab and then on the "details" button.

 "Simplest" are your assumptions. First, I don't use Windows; second,
I find myself very often having to use more than one lang in the same
text; third, at times I use other editors (for coding, for example);
fourth, I teach, so I can't just write in a messy way to my students

 I am sure that many people suffer the same issues and I wonder how
they do it without having to go "replace" for each sequence on each
text ...

 lbrtchx