The code is pretty much the same, so it shouldn't be that different.
Libraries have been added but the architecture remain the same. Same with
the coding conventions and other things regarding the organization of the
code. There is not newer documentation regarding AOO and Cpp. So for better
or worst this is all the resources you will find.

There are some C++ tutorials there, the page list you several areas to work
with AOO. I dont use VS nor do I recommend it, since AOO is mainly built
using GCC. VS always have issues including some library that has had issues
when working with AOO.