Hello,

On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 06:41:50AM -0500, ArbolOne wrote:
> Is there a website that provides information about interfacing C++ with
> OpenOffice.org?
> I would like to interface with OpenOffice.org suite.

You need to download and set up the SDK, for C++ development. The API is
the same for all programming languages, you only need to "translate" the
Java examples to C++.

You can find some code in the SDK:
sdk/examples/DevelopersGuide/ProfUNO/CppBinding
sdk/examples/DevelopersGuide/ProfUNO/SimpleBootstrap_cpp
sdk/examples/cpp

You can also search some examples in the API mailing list:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Aorg.apache.incubator-ooo.api+extension%3Acxx
It's better if you subscribe to that list, and ask your questions there
(this mailing list is for end users).

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile