On Mon, 29 Aug 2016 14:35:14 +0000
D C <silentrage_2...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Is it possible that you could could put together and publish a openoffice
> software users guide (A hardcopy), that will teach people how to use the the
> openoffice? Could you publish it in English (UK) and other languages? Please
> get back to me as  this will be a really good product to make.
>

> thanks...

Bruce Byfield has recently published "Designing with LibreOffice"; a PDF of the
book, and/or a zip file of the chapter ODTs, can be downloaded free from the
book's website. If you prefer, you can buy a printed copy.
http://designingwithlibreoffice.com

This is largely applicable to OpenOffice.

Also available are the various OO manuals, which can be downloaded from
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_User_Guide_Chapters

These are for version 3.3 of OO, but they cover all the common facilities and
requirements.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>