Hi -

I’m not sure that you want help here, but if you have a bug to report then
please do so with meaningful information along with respect for the volunteers
from the OpenOffice community.

I think you know what meaningful information is needed, but here you go;

OS?
Version of OpenOffice? Did you get it from www.openoffice.org/download/?
Do you have a spreadsheet that shows the problem?
What steps do you follow that recreates the trouble?

You might also try:

Https://forum.openoffice.org/

Or,

Https://biz.apache.org/ooo/