On 10.12.2018 20:50, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:04:58 +0000
> ODELL Dehart <odehar...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>> I am a registered user but need help so little I forget how to use it.�
>> I login, then� open the forum I want and THERE IS NO OPTION FOR ENTERING
>> A NEW QUERY AND NO WAY TO OPEN A FORUM.� This is ridiculous!!�
>
> Open one of the Forum areas; below the dark blue surrounded listing of
> sub-areas and (possibly) tutorials under the Forum banner you should see see
> a button on left labelled "New Topic".  Press that and you should be able to
> start your new query.
>
> Please post your query in your new topic, and someone with appropriate
> expertise will answer when online.

Rory has already advised you about the correct way to post in the forum,
but please stop ranting at the people you are requesting help from. We
are all volunteers giving of our own free time to help other users.

>> My issue is:� one of my documents has started to display with each page
>> in a column.� Page 1 has page 2 displayed beneath it with page 3 beside
>> page 1 and page 4 below page 3.� This appeared yesterday and effects
>> only the one document.

It sounds like you are referring to the Writer word processing module
and have inadvertently changed the "Page View Layout". Look towards the
bottom right hand corner of the Writer window and you will find 3 page
icons to the left of the zoom slider. Try clicking each of them in turn
and see if one of them resolves your issue. In which case save the
document again and next time you open it the page view will be as you
want it.