Are you aware that the people responding to these messages about free
software are all volunteers? It is rather inappropriate to tell them
what they 'must' do.

Subject lines on e-mail messages make it much easier to manage the
large numbers of messages on the list.

It's easy to turn off the capitalization that you don't like. It's
also easy to find the answer yourself by doing a simple Web search.

Maybe someone less offended than I by the wording of your message will
give you the answer directly.

- Robert