> On 25 Mar 2019, at 8:58 am, sameer deen <sameerdeen1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Sir/Mam,
>
> I used your OpenOffice 4 for past 1Week,
> Here i found one bug that is, I opened same file in both MSExcel and
> OpenOffice,
> In that Openoffice shows multiple number of copies in a single cell that is
> wrong ,
> I uploaded the photo copy of MSExcel and OpenOffice 4 in one picture and i
> marked it in Red Color box,

First of all a difference between MSExcel and OpenOffice is not a bug it’s just
difference and that’s what you should expect as OpenOffice is not a copy of
MSExcel.

> Please Check that and update it to me.

Secondly we can only check the difference if you tell us where you have uploaded
the picture and make sure it is accessible for us. And even if we can see the
picture
I doubt if we can help as a picture doesn’t show the underlying data and
formulas.

> Thanks & Regards,
> Your Customer..

Thirdly you’re not our customer as we don’t sell anything, you’re just a user
like us.