Den mån 25 mars 2019 kl 09:33 skrev sameer deen <sameerdeen1...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Sir/Mam,
>
> I used your OpenOffice 4 for past 1Week,
> Here i found one bug that is, I opened same file in both MSExcel and
> OpenOffice,
> In that Openoffice shows multiple number of copies in a single cell that
> is wrong ,
> I uploaded the photo copy of MSExcel and OpenOffice 4 in one picture and i
> marked it in Red Color box, Please Check that and update it to me.

Pictures and most other files usually don't get through when sending email
to this list, so we can't see them. You can either upload it somewhere and
give us a link or just give us the necessary information here:
What does the formula look like?
What are the values in all cells referred to in the formula?
What value do you expect from the formula?
What value did you actually get from the formula?

> Thanks & Regards,
> Your Customer..

We are only users like you (I'm actually not even that these days, but I
still hang out here), so you are our customer just as much as we are your
customer.
Oh, and I hope you didn't buy this product, since it's free (in more than
one way) if you download it from
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html.

If you actually paid for it, you might have paid for some kind of support.
If that's the case, maybe you should ask your question to whom you paid.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg