Tom that’s an interesting idea. I would suggest an even more important concept,
practice good computer hygiene: before you leave your computer save all
documents, shut down all programs. Then if there is a power failure no problem.
I would recommend clearing out browser memory (history, cookies, etc.) you can
bookmark websites and use a password manager to easily return to websites on
restart.

Sent from my iPhone