First, thanks to ALL of you for your responses & courtesy.

Second, I don't know how to tell / determine what kind of document it is...
between database or ... "Calc'... whatever distinguishes.

Third, from the Get Info box... on one ( Macbook ) computer, I'm using ...
Version: OpenOffice 4.1.8 AOO418m3 (Build:9803)

...and on a different computer ( a more often used iMac)
Version: 3.1.1 (Build: 9420)

The formula I should have used works logically elsewhere outside OO, but not in
the OO document.
When asking originally, I errored using the above as a two part formula... that
actually contained a problem in the first place.
Apologies for the mistaken way I described my predicament originally.
Mathematically I could / should have written it as...

If K102 < 14 then L102 = "Yes", else L102 = "No"

... but I most certainly still do not understand how to make that work right in
my document.
I can set up a simplified version if that helps everything... and if it's ok to
send it to the list.

So, that's where things are...and most certainly I do appreciate the input /
feedback / help.
Thanks again for everyone's input and courtesy.

Don
     On Saturday, November 4, 2023 at 08:00:25 PM EDT, 許哲崇 <fide...@gmail.com>