This is incorrect, on ME you don't need a decompression app. It's
built in. Right click the zip and hit extract all. Or, if that isn't
there, hit open with... and choose Compressed (zipped) Folders from
the list and hit OK. If that isn't there, then you need a
decompression utility, but these steps should work.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:24:04 -0500, Crystle Numan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since you are not subscribed, you may not have seen:
>
> On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 17:16 -0500, Anthony Chilco wrote:
> > Hi Wayne,
> > You'll need to install a compression/decompression program. My personal
> > favourite is ultimateZip, but there are many others out there.
> > tc
> >

> Also, you can try winzip or 7-zip (search google to find their sites).
>
> Crystle
>
> > Wayne Beebe wrote:
> >
> > >I have down loaded the open office zipped file, but have encountered
> > a problem in unzipping it.  My computer is asking me what program I
> > want to use to unzip, but I cannot figure out how to do that.
> > >
> > >I am using Windows ME.
> > >
> > >Thanks
> > >
> > >Wayne

> --
> Crystle Numan, B.Sc., Web Developer
> Guided Vision: the possibilities are endless
> 905.528.3095   http://guidedvision.com

-the infamous me