Ladies and Gentlemen
The other day I learned about Open Office through a mailing list.
Since I do not like (hate) Microsoft Office, yet have to use it for my job,
I would really like to try Open Office.

Downloaded several files already and installed (as a test) Version 2 (beta
version).
Also downloaded several dictionary files.
Yet, the folder "dictinstaller" contains only 3 gif images, but no exe file.
the link found on the website: http://www.ooodocs.org/dictinstall/
does not lead anywhere (dnserror)

Question:
How/where do I get the dictionary installer?
Do I need that for Version 2 (it says it works only for Version 1)
If not, how do I install the dictionaries?
Without dictionaries the "Writer" would be close to useless.

Thomas Blasejewicz