Dear Orjan

You can download various options of the English language from the "add
new dictionaries" feature....Please also note that negativity is not a
welcome addition on this forum.

We are here to help not take criticism!

We are all volunteers and for your information, the bulk of Open
Office users are not located in the US.

My gripe is over..... enjoy the software, and contribute...don't spoil
the party. (Or spend a fortune on MS Office)

Stephen Forster