G. Roderick Singleton escribió:

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 16:25 +0200, forolinux wrote:

Hi!
I have a spreadsheet with some data in columns, and a text documment with some filds referring this sheet. I want to open the sheet, change the data, and make a mail merge, but it doesn't work until I close bouth documments and open them again.

What's happening.

Thanks in advance

I would like to know how you configured OOo to update. Tools > Options > writer > General for example allows you to set this option and so on.

Please let us know so we can help.

I have a spreadsheet with some fields(columns), Name, Address, Postal Code, Town, Country, and I want to use it with a writer document to make mail merge. I have then, a data source pointing this spreadsheet, and a writer document with this fields.
Then if I make a mail merge all works fine, but then, I change the fields value in the spreadsheet, and when I try to make a new mail merge it doesn't update the data, and show the same values.
In Tools > Options > writer > General, I have Update Automatically fields and Charts marked.

Thanks in advance again