Hey guys!  I've been using OpenOffice for quite a while, and I recently
upgraded to the 2.0 Beta.  I have a very bizarre problem.....

I create a text document.  I go to cut-n-paste in text-only content from a web
page (about 20 pages worth....I know it's a lot, but bear with me :) ), and it
only pastes in about the first 14 pages.  It cuts it off in mid-sentence.

Now.....to test the problem....I opened a *new* document, and just typed in a
row of x's ("xxxxxxxx", etc.), and copy/pasted that for quite a long time.
 Somewhere on page 14 or so, it won't let me type any more characters in.  I
mean, no more typing, no more pasting, no more characters in any way, shape, or
form.  I can still work with what I have, but can't add any more.

As another test, I copy/pasted the same text into WordPad, and saved it as an
RTF file.  Wordpad accepted all the text, wrote the RTF, and it was all there
when I re-opened it in Wordpad.  Try opening it in OpenOffice, it cuts it off
somewhere around page 14 in mid-sentence.

I'm really hoping there's some setting somewhere that I missed, but I'm
completely stumped.  It doesn't make any sense....anybody got any ideas?