On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 18:17:51 -0500
"norman    jacobs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was recomended to you by     www.csanola.com and I do not know
> anything about  you. I had Microsoft Office and it was only A 60
> temporary version.  I have not Deleted it off my Add & Remove
> Programs yet. I see you have  2 versions. Is their anyway to take A
> tour of www.openoffice.org   I see you have the [ org ] Why the
> ORG ?? I also have another E-Mail address    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    or
> the [EMAIL PROTECTED]     norman   jacobs

Hi norman,

The current stable version is open Office 1.1.4. The other version is
called 2.0 Beta and is a trial version of 2.0 to get most of the bugs
out before it's officially released.

OOo carrieds most of the functionality of Microsoft Office and is FREE.

If you go to the Open Office web page on the right hand side there is a
link under "Products" that shows you an outline of OOo and leads to yet
more links with oodles of info.

Hope that helps

 --
God bless you,