Are you sure the download was finished ? If not, maybe the partial temp file was destroyed automatically.
I hope next time you will be more successful.
Marc H.

Ed Gnifkowski a écrit :

Last week I downloaded openoffice to what the screen said was a temporary file.
after the 7 plus hour down load I shut off the computer. (late at night)
When I started up this morning, I can not find the temp folder.
I tried openoffice in both the title and text search boxes, with no results.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

ed

[EMAIL PROTECTED]