[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Good morning from Montreal,

How can I open a document registered with OOo ".odt" with Microsoft Word.

My son did his homework at home with OOo and send it to me by e-mail at my
work, so I can print it for him, but at work we use Microsoft Word.

Thanks!

Brigitte

Brigette

There are three options.

Either get your son to save the file as a MSOffice .doc file.

Or you need to install an add-on to MSOffice to read .odt files. This add-on can be found at http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/

Or finally install Openoffice on your woks machine

Thanks

Rob