From: Barbara Duprey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@openoffice.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 11:10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [users] openoffice.org

If you are trying to unsubscribe using this account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), it is failing because this is not the account that subscribed. The subscription process was done from another account, and that account also replied to a confirmation request. You may be able to determine from the full message header in one of these messages what the subscribed account was. Normally, the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] would have to be sent from that account, and the subsequent confirmation message would need to be responded to from there, also. Russell Butler sent you the information about how to get to a human being responsible for the list (a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]), but none of us who use the list for asking and answering questions can do anything to unsubscribe you.

Chuck Evans wrote:
I have repeatedly asked to terminate the subscription from this list. I might add an email discouragement to any emails sent to me from this list with a Reply after today, which of course may cause problems with software of computers linked to this list. I have requested termination of this subscription for over a week and you continue to flood my business mailbox. I have also sent messages, which are entirely ignored, to the list. I NEVER subscribed to this list-my email address was maliciously hijacked. I have tried over and over to get this adress removed, but your unsubscribe link does not permit it.