Are you saying that the qmail address is being forwarded to your
sbcglobal address?  If so, then then perhaps you should contact Google
mail and perhaps they can help you resolve this.  In the mean time,
can't you set up a mail filter to delete all this forwarded mail?
Incidentally, the vast majority of the people participating on this list
are simply OpenOffice users, who have no way of making any changes to
the mail list, beyond their own address.  So telling us to remove your
address accomplishes nothing.  Again, if you're getting hit from lots of
lists being forwarded via gmail, you'll have to work back through gmail
& google.

Here's a link to gmail support:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=contact_policy