Bart Friederichs wrote:
Cor Nouws wrote:
Bart Friederichs wrote (15-10-2008 14:28)
I would like to extend the shapes I have in OOo Draw. I found already
shapes in .odg files (http://lautman.net/mark/coo/index.html), but I
cannot find how I could import them in my shape-toolbar. How do I get
them in my toolbar?
You can import them in the Galery (Tools|Galery).
Not exactly want I want. I cannot import ODG files and I would like to
have them in the list next to the "Block Arrows", "Flow Charts", etc.
The gallery feels a little like importing OLE objects.

It does work though, but I have to select each single object from the
ODG and export it as EMF to be able to import it into the Gallery.

There is no method provided for creating or extending the toolbar shape palettes. You can certainly dive in and do it yourself using the same methods the developers used to create them, but my guess is that's not a simple process.

The Gallery is really the feature that's designed for this, although I find it so clunky and awkward to use, that I usually prefer to simply copy/paste from another drawing.

You can add shapes to the Gallery from a drawing by drag & drop, but you still have to do it one shape at a time.

<Joe