Bart Friederichs wrote (16-10-2008 9:04)
Joe Smith wrote:
Now drag the shape into the open Gallery panel and release the mouse
button.
Okay. I got that. Now the next step: copying the gallery into another
openoffice installation:

1. Trying to import the sg* files into another Theme doesn't work.
2. Copying the files into ~/.openoffice2/user/gallery creates another
gallery with the same name, but they are both empty.

All in all, OpenOffice Draw is not as extensible as I'd wanted ...

Have you tried the context menu of the groups/subjects, left top in the Gallery? That offers a new window.

vr. groet,
Cor

--
"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"