Bart Friederichs wrote (15-10-2008 14:28)
I would like to extend the shapes I have in OOo Draw. I found already
shapes in .odg files (http://lautman.net/mark/coo/index.html), but I
cannot find how I could import them in my shape-toolbar. How do I get
them in my toolbar?

You can import them in the Galery (Tools|Galery).

If we could manage to do that, we could start phasing MS Visio out of
our business.

Good choice. I know another technical shop, that benefits a lot from the possibilities that templates, styles, layered grouping and more in Draw offer.

Regards,
Cor

--
"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"