NoOp wrote:
On 11/16/2008 08:19 AM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
Robin Laing wrote:
Are you running Gnome or KDE? It could be related to the desktop and not OOo if you are having issues pasting. Have you tried pasting in other applications? How about middle mouse button paste? Is that working?

I have yet to find a problem with 3.0 on F8 and F7.
I am running Gnome, and I have not seen problems in other applications. Until this file, I had not seen any other problems with OOo.

Did you ever figure out the problem? As reported by others (including
myself) the file seems to open just fine in multiple
systems/environments/OS's.
No, but I am pretty sure that it is related to my setup. I would go even further and say that it is likely because I used so many different dev builds. I probably have something strange in my profile (just a guess). Perhaps something with languages.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm