Greetings,

We are writing a book with portrait orientation. We wish to include, on
selected pages, full-page tables in landscape orientation. We wish for the
headers. footers, and pagination on these pages to retain its "normal"
portrait orientation.

We know how to work with headers and footers in general, and we know how to
create a pair of left/right landscape page styles, in and of themselves.
What we do not yet know is how to create the landscape page style AND retain
or superimpose the portrait orientation in the headers/footers.

We seek suggestions about how to do this.

Thank you kindly,
Elchanan