Mohammad Qureshi wrote:
I have installed OO 3 on three different machines that I use frequently. Two
are Mac (imac and Macbookpro) and the other is Windows Vista.

Is there any way to synchronize, add-ons, templates, preferences, etc
between the 3 installations? Is it as simple as copying a directory from on
to another? If so which directory?

You can copy the "user" directory from one machine to another, though I don't know whether you can do this between operating systems.

Look in Tools > Options > OpenOffice.org > Paths to find where the files you want are stored on your computer. I don't know whether add-ons (extensions) are included, or if they need to be handled some other way.

This sounds like a good candidate for the FAQ list!

--Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project Co-Lead